St Ivo School has now closed for the summer break. Please see below for arrangements for the start of the autumn term.
News and information
Please note that, during periods when the school is closed, anyone with Child Protection concerns should contact Cambridgeshire Social Care directly, contact numbers are available here. However if you feel a young person is in immediate danger the police should be contacted.
Students return on Wednesday 6th September, at the following times:
- Year 7: start at 8.30am with assembly in the Hall
- Year 8: start at 9.45am with assembly in the Hall
- Year 9: start at 9.45am with form tutors
- Year 10: start at 11.05am with assembly in the Hall
- Year 11: start at 11.05am with form tutors
- Year 12: start at 8.30am with assembly in the Dining Hall
- Year 13: start at 9.45am with form tutors
School buses will run at the usual times. If students need to arrive early, the facilities in the Resource Centre will be available for private study.
Exam Results Days
Thursday 24th August
Year 11 results available in person at 8.30am, or on Go4Schools from 2.00pm
Senior staff will be available on Thursday 24th and Friday 25th August to advise on future pathways.
Year 10 Science results will be published in September.
New School Uniform
We want our students to realise their full potential and to take pride in their appearance and what they can achieve at St Ivo School. Students should represent the school with pride and purpose at all times, central to this is a new, formal uniform which gives a clear visual signal to everyone about the kind of school we are.
The new uniform will be for all students in Years 7 to 10 from September 2017; next year's Year 11 (the current Year 10) will be able to wear their old uniform for their last year here. The new uniform will consist of:
- A black school blazer with a school badge and a house colour stripe (already embroidered on the blazer)
- A clip-on tie in school colours
- White shirt/blouse, plain, buttoned, short or long sleeved with standard collar and no logos
- Grey trousers from an approved supplier
- An optional grey tartan skirt (knee length)
- An optional maroon v neck jumper with an embroidered school badge
- Plain black leather style shoes without logos (and not trainers)
- Plain black socks (ankle or below knee length) or plain black tights
For further details and visuals, please refer to the uniform page.
Sixth Form Prospectus
Facebook updatesView our Facebook page here
CONGRATULATIONS to everyone on their achievements in today's A Level results! The majority of our students have places confirmed at university, good luck to everyone for the future.
School results are:
Particular highlights include 8 students with straight A*A grades, 39% of students achieving A*A grades in Maths, 92% achieving A*B grades in Fine Art and all Cambridge Technical Sport students achieving Distinction* or Distinction grades!
We hope everyone has a relaxing, happy, peaceful and safe summer break!
For details regarding exam results and September start times please see the school website or ParentMail
The cast of the St Ivo production of Les Misérables returned for 'One Day More' in Final Assembly