Week beginning Monday 25th September - Week B
News and information
Our Open Evening for prospective Year 7 and Sixth Form will be held on Thursday 12th October.
Talks will be held at:
- 6pm and 7pm for Year 6 parents and students, in the School Hall
- 6.30pm and 7.30pm for Year 11 parents and students, in the Dining Hall
All subject areas will be open with staff and students available to answer your questions.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Sixth Form Prospectus
The Sixth Form prospectus for entry in September 2018 will be available shortly.
Ofsted inspection report: St Ivo judged good in all areas
Following inspection in July 2016, the school is currently judged as good in all areas:
Effectiveness of leadership and management - Good
Quality of teaching, learning and assessment - Good
Outcomes for pupils - Good
16 to 19 study programmes - Good
Overall effectiveness - Good
You can access the full report here.
Email contact with staff
A reminder that staff will aim to respond to emails within 2 working days with a full response normally within 5 working days if required.
New School Uniform
We want our students to realise their full potential and to take pride in their appearance and what they can achieve at St Ivo School. Students should represent the school with pride and purpose at all times, central to this is a new, formal uniform which gives a clear visual signal to everyone about the kind of school we are.
The new uniform will be for all students in Years 7 to 10 from September 2017; next year's Year 11 (the current Year 10) will be able to wear their old uniform for their last year here. The new uniform will consist of:
- A black school blazer with a school badge and a house colour stripe (already embroidered on the blazer)
- A clip-on tie in school colours
- White shirt/blouse, plain, buttoned, short or long sleeved with standard collar and no logos
- Grey trousers from an approved supplier
- An optional grey tartan skirt (knee length)
- An optional maroon v neck jumper with an embroidered school badge
- Plain black leather style shoes without logos (and not trainers)
- Plain black socks (ankle or below knee length) or plain black tights
For further details and visuals, please refer to the uniform page.
Facebook updatesView our Facebook page here
End of week 3 total House points!
The next opportunity for students to support their House - and for such a good cause!
Parent Support Group - run by Huntingdon and St Ives district team.