Week beginning Monday 26th June - Week A
News and information
New School Uniform
We want our students to realise their full potential and to take pride in their appearance and what they can achieve at St Ivo School. Students should represent the school with pride and purpose at all times, central to this is a new, formal uniform which gives a clear visual signal to everyone about the kind of school we are.
The new uniform will be for all students in Years 7 to 10 from September 2017; next year's Year 11 (the current Year 10) will be able to wear their old uniform for their last year here. The new uniform will consist of:
- A black school blazer with a school badge and a house colour stripe (already embroidered on the blazer)
- A clip-on tie in school colours
- White shirt/blouse, plain, buttoned, short or long sleeved with standard collar and no logos
- Grey trousers from an approved supplier
- An optional grey tartan skirt (knee length)
- An optional maroon v neck jumper with an embroidered school badge
- Plain black leather style shoes without logos (and not trainers)
- Plain black socks (ankle or below knee length) or plain black tights
For further details and visuals, please refer to the uniform page.
Email contact with staff
A reminder that staff will aim to respond to emails within 2 working days with a full response normally within 5 working days if required.
Ofsted inspection report: St Ivo judged good in all areas
Following inspection in July 2016, the school is currently judged as good in all areas:
Effectiveness of leadership and management - Good
Quality of teaching, learning and assessment - Good
Outcomes for pupils - Good
16 to 19 study programmes - Good
Overall effectiveness - Good
You can access the full report here.
Sixth Form Prospectus
Facebook updatesView our Facebook page here
More from the Switzerland trip!
Students are having a fantastic time in Switzerland!
Our under 14 national football champions!